It’s time to set out on the road to TCx2020 Jaipur! We are eagerly looking forward to welcome you on the 5th March at Zone Palace by the Park Jaipur for the TENTH edition of the Traders Carnival Conference.
In order to make your Carnival experience as pleasurable, safe and hassle-free as possible, please note the following important points:
- As per government regulations, you will need a proof of photo identity in the form of an original Aadhaar card, passport, or driving license for completing the check-in formalities. Please ensure you carry the same.
- Once you start your journey to the conference, do click a selfie and tweet it with the hashtag #TC2020 and tag @TradersCarnival. The most creative tweets will win surprise prizes! You can tweet a group pic too — it’s a great opportunity to start networking with fellow attendees!
- Finally, for those arriving by private transport, the conference venue has complimentary on-site parking.
Traders Carnival 2020 Jaipur Handy Reference
At Zone Palace by the Park
Please proceed to the Traders Carnival Welcome Desk after passing the security check, then collect your welcome kit and goodie bag. Place your luggage in the designated area, where it will be tagged and stored securely by the hotel. You can retrieve your baggage while checking-in to your room post lunch.
Once you collect your kit, please wear your ID card. IMPORTANT: The ID card needs to be worn at all times during the entire conference duration. Use it as a conversation point to start networking with other attendees. Go up to someone and introduce yourself. Break the ice.
The actual check-in time at the hotel will be after lunch. However, if you plan on travelling overnight by bus or train, provisions for early arrivals to freshen up have been made.
1. The TC2020 Welcome Desk will be open from 7am on 05th March 2020. Provisions have been made for folks to freshen up, Coffee, Tea and Snacks. Separate arrangements have been made for people traveling with their families and young children.
2. The TC2020 conference kicks off on 05th March 2020 at 9:15 am along with market open for the LIVE Trading Masterclass by your presenters. We request you to be seated in the Conference hall by 9 am. This would be the venue for the entire conference from 05th to 07th March 2020.
Do take your seat in the conference hall at least 10 minutes prior to the commencement of each session. Please respect the valuable time of the speakers and your fellow attendees.
The Corona Virus Advisory for all participants – IMPORTANT
We have sourced the following information from the Ministry of Health advisories, verified online sources and known medical contacts.
Some info and recommendations on the the Corona Virus:
1. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
2. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
3. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
4. Can’t emphasise enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
Rekha and I (DJ) have had a meeting with the hotel management – Zone Palace by the Park today- to find out their plan to mitigate risk for all our attendees and made some requests on our own. Based on these discussions, the following decisions were arrived at.
- Buffet on all days – Hotel personnel pre-vetted for symptoms prior will serve Carnival attendees individually on all days. This is to prevent touching of common serving utensils by participants – Confirmed
- Temperature of all attendees will be checked by trained hotel personnel using an Infra Red contact less thermometer on arrival at the hotel for all TC attendees (Thanks, Mani for this!)
- Additional drinking water will be kept in all rooms and Conference areas to keep all attendees hydrated. This is a strong recommendation against dehydration.
- Hand sanitizer has been arranged for all attendees to be used at regular intervals. Will also be kept in bathrooms, lobby and outside the conference area.
- More disposable tissues to be placed in the rooms and the conference area –
- Random check of temperature on all days of the conference by hotel staff.
- Common washrooms will be cleaned more frequently than the regular schedule.
If found necessary, medical facilities are available a short distance from the Conference venue. A hotel car is available with a driver round the clock for exigencies. I Thanks, Gaurav)
There have been several messages and calls from registered participants asking for a status update, having already booked their tickets. To you, we say, the event is ON, we have already checked into the Conference hotel today, and are waiting to welcome you at Jaipur.
For any assistance, please call Rekha from the TC2020 Organising Team at 8779 907066. See you on 05th March 2020!
Sports at the Carnival :
Decathlon is the Sports Partner at Traders Carnival, Jaipur.
A range of games from Decathlon is available at the Carnival for the 3 days for you to unwind, destress and relax during a break from the sessions.
Of course, a bottle of hand sanitiser is at hand near all of the games.